FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - Polaris Business
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:41 am
greenpau

Programs: UA GS 2.2MM / UC / AS Gold 75K / Bonvoy Plat / Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lamphs
Friday 4/8, IAH-LIM.

Not impressed. Everything on one tray. I was given choice of beef or fish. I did see someone having pasta, but perhaps me being in 10A, and only Gold, the pasta may have been gone by the time the FA got to me. The FA also wanted to take my drink order at the same time. No problem. I asked for a G&T before dinner and red wine and water with dinner. He said that drinks before dinner were not available, everything served on one tray, but he'd see what he could do. I was brought an already made G&T (it must have been a double and almost too strong for me) without a lime. I just thought this very strange as I was expecting drinks and warm nuts prior to dinner.

The beef's flavor was OK, but it was quite tough. The rest of the meal was unremarkable.

A snack of a Dole fruit cup, a Kind bar, a slice of cheese, and two crackers was served about 90 minutes out.

This route still seems to have the “Polaris Lite” service, at a block time of 6h … single tray, domestic glassware, domestic F service.

I spy the Christie’s Cookie in there for dessert, making a comeback. I just wish they could rotate the flavor after five years of the same one.