FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge - UA back in Term 1, new *A lounge
Old Apr 7, 2022, 10:32 am
laughinlab2001

Programs: United Global Services 3MM, Marriott Ambassador, AMEX Platinum, Global Entry/NEXUS
Originally Posted by Zoltar
I'm a bit confused with the information on United's website.

Can anyone confirm what are the requirements for entry into France and re-entry to the US?

Test and Vax card both ways or just one of them?

Also is it possible/useful to apply for the French Pass Sanitaire before arrival? Can this be done at the french embassy or online?
I just arrived at CDG this week, the only requirement to enter France was for me to upload a copy of my vaccine information into United’s Travel Ready website in order to get my boarding pass issued. The situation has changed dramatically in France since July last year when the Pass Sanitaire was required to literally go anywhere. There is zero vigilance on this point in effect, many people in the airports were not wearing masks at all until they stepped on the plane and there was zero evidence of masks or vaccine proof at any restaurant I visited.

Return flight CDG-SFO-SNA is tomorrow, the US still requires a negative Covid taken within 24 hours of departure. I used the Abbott’s BinaxNOW kit that is the subject of other threads w/ zero problems. United also asked me to upload a copy of my vaccine card, which was odd to me since I already did that to enter the country and it seems like that is something they should already have in hand.

2022 Airports: BOD, CDG, DEN, EWR, FRA, GRU, HAM, IAH, HNL, LAX, LIH, MCO, ORD, SEA, SFO, SJD, SNA, YUL