FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room Access with AA F
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2022, 2:50 am
Always Flyin

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I'm intrigued. How can she pass judgement if she did not know? You must realise that there is practically a cult about LPGS. This is because it comes with a high price tag and a fancy bottle. Now, I enjoy it but I would never give it house room unless it was a gift. Champagne does not last long in my house it has to be said. I do not know a single person in France who drinks it as one can get far better at a far more modest cost - but trash it is not. Anything but. I was raised in the Champagne region and I was lucky that the Papa of one of my classmates was Someone Important at Perrier Jouet so I learned about Champagne.

I really do not comprehend the fuss over these blessed Lounges - but my view is this. If American accord certain privileges to those travelling BA First, the same should be accorded in return. Still, if our friends on American consider the prize Champagne as Trash, they will not be back , the Flounge will be full and the Champagne will not be LPGS either.

Does any other Forum here on Flyertalk have this Champagne obsession or is it just us?
You apparently missed it. They did not serve her Grande Siecle. They served her some rose stuff that she described as trash.

Had you read the comments above before posting, you would have seen that.