FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Apr 2, 2022, 5:14 pm
Raralith

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by mjm4578
Mar 20 2022 flew 1st class LAX-PHL10:35pm-6:37am (redeye). FA offered 1 PDB - pre-poured plastic cups of water or orange juice. In-flight FA offered a beverage (including alcohol). Only food provided, though, was small package of "brownie bites" (which had been already placed on everyone's seat pre-boarding) and mid-flight FA came around with a snack basket with very limited selection (more brownie bites & 1 other option - mini rice cakes I think). I didn't expect a hot meal on a redeye, but AA listed meal for the flight as "Refreshment" and in past when I have taken this same flight in first class meal was "Refreshment" but we were offered either cheese and cracker and fruit tray, or a sandwich. Wondering - should we have been served something other than 2 small packages of snacks on a transcontinental flight, in first class, even on redeye? Thank you.
I've taken that exact flight (LAX-PHL, redeye, domestic F) ~10 times in the last year and what you've described is basically what I get every time; plenty of alcohol though. It's a redeye, they just don't do anything with plates so you don't need to deal with cutlery, passing back plates, etc... Awful sleep though, the A321NEO has such poor recline.