FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Fleet Status
Thread: BA Fleet Status
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2022, 10:12 am
Pilot37

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
G- STBE went down to CWL earlier to day, but given it was last there in 2020 - I would guess it is more likely to just be getting some maintenance and will be back in a few weeks vs both it and STBA getting the new Club Suite at the start of the Summer timetable which would take them out of action until end of May if current refit timelines remained.
G-VIIO just landed back at LGW, so that sees the LGW B777 fleet back at 10 aircraft in normal instances and G-YMMJ was suppose to fly back to LHR this morning, but I am wondering if a tech issue or lack of gate space at LHR is delaying its movement which is now scheduled for around 7pm.

Interestingly, G-VIIW had a schedule on Flightradar to return from Abu Dhabi over the past 2 days (entries on both the 30th and 31st March), but didn't obviously fly - so I expect we should see that one back at LHR in the next few days and finally G-GATN and G-GATS seem to have had some life in their transponders over the last week in Madrid, so I wonder will we see them return to LHR or LGW for some work before re-entering service at LGW? (would make sense to relocate all G-GAT aircraft back at LGW as the schedule ramps back up)

Also, as guidance for those who may be interested, the 6 x CS equipped B77W's now in service are serving the following routes today:

LHR - LAX x 2 (G-STBN / G-STBH)
LHR - JFK x 2 (G-STBO / G-STBM)
LHR - MIA x 1 (G-STBP)
LHR - DXB x 1 (G-STBD)

Pilot37

Last edited by Pilot37; Apr 1, 2022 at 10:32 am