FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Threshold Gifts / Threshold eUps (2022 onwards)
Old Mar 31, 2022, 4:30 pm
Ratsy

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100K, NEXUS, IHG Rewards
Originally Posted by gadflyboy
Anybody else still waiting for 2022 250k banked se year to post ?
Mr R is still waiting for his to post.

We both crossed 250K back in January, and received the congratulatory email. My banked year posted before the email was even sent, but his never appeared.

He had a February phone discussion with a befuddled AE agent ("But you already HAVE two banked years...?") and then her supervisor, who promised an email and resolution within 2 weeks but would not give out a case number when pressed for one. So last week Mr R sent a clearly drafted email (well ok I drafted it ) and received a case number, so hopefully will get some resolution in the next few weeks.

Interestingly, this seems to be also holding up the threshold eups he's since earned, but since he doesn't need them immediately he'll bring it to their attention after the 250K gift is straightened out. And we both have the 300K gift "select" button on our dashboards, but again, he's holding off selecting until he gets his 250K gift straightened out. (Not sure if I'll wait for him or just go ahead and select mine... )