FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Mar 30, 2022, 1:03 pm
robertablake

Programs: AA EXP, 2 Million Miler
I combined all of our discussion points that we have so far below. I changed the wording on some of them to make seem like we are talking to AA. I also attached a word document with the same.

I combine all of our discussion points below. I changed the wording on some the ones that were posted to make the read as if we were talking to AA:

• Flagship First Dining Certificate Expiration Date is 4/30. Seems like an odd number, many CKs would like it extended.

• Consistence Service levels on the airplane:
o Pre-departure beverage
o If meal pre-order function is not brought back for non-Flagship routes anytime soon then CK’s/EXP receive first choice of food on domestic. This is rarely done.
o Often, no addressing by name or recognition of value to AA by FA, while this is not necessary, it does display a level of service.
o Some FAs still sit and play with their phone, watch a movie during flights, while others are constantly making sure the FC passengers are taken care of.
o Generally, CKs are treated with care and smiles on the ground, but on the planes, it's mostly surly (or indifferent / haphazard) service. We recommend implement a service training class (like United did) that teaches the FAs how to be more hospitable and less confrontational.

• Consistence Service level at the Gate:
o Calling CK with group 1. As a CK, you always stand off to the side in case a Premium Passenger Agent is there to check you in. Then that leaves you in an awkward position if there is no CK agent and the GA calls CKs and Group 1 at the same time. You can’t stand in the lane as wheelchairs and other priority passengers have already started lining up when you arrive.

• CLT Admiral Club situation is bad. It’s not even worth it CLT based passengers to get to the airport early.

• SWU:
o Easier SWU availability for CK (at time of booking), or
o Online tools to help find SWU availability easier.

• Similar to United GS... 1) Saver award companion ticket when paired with paid business class, and/or 2) pull saver awards from a different bucket to provide additional award inventory for CK (dave_261 suggestion, I’m not sure I fully understand this one)

• Some find the Oasis seating to be uncomfortable.

• The 75k cap on AA miles for a RT flights but is very annoying

• Lifetime status - the highest being Plat is not competitive in the industry. It would be so easy to set a mileage and/or number of years. (i.e. 3 million miles and 10 years of EP and you have lifetime EP 5 million miles and CK you get CK for life. Something along those lines).

• Copy DL allowing you to use points in the lounge. Heck being able to buy FFD passes would be nice or make them a threshold gift.

• If a CK has a paid F ticket and want to do a same day switch to another flight and there is F space on that flight - book them directly in to it. It seems so wrong to process all upgrades before anyone with a paid F ticket let alone a CK.
Attached Files
File Type: docx
CK Discussion Points.docx (14.1 KB, 23 views)