FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Offers USA (2022)
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2022, 4:58 pm
emcampbe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Drew523
I had the Adidas $20 off $100 amex offer. Bought some shoes and clothes. It was easily over $100, I got the email saying i used my amex offer.
I did notice that Adidas ended up doing multiple charges instead of 1. I assume it is like Amazon, and they had shipped from different warehouses and charged each one separately. This ended up with have 2 charges in the around $92 which is under $100. I assume Amex knows this stuff happens and I should be good?
depends on the offer. Some specify in a single purchase, some allow for multiple. Check the terms.

i had a Chase 10% off on While Foods, which I did as a pick up on Amazon, and got to the max of $60, but somehow the charge got split. Had to call in to have them apply the balance of the offer, since it was the same transaction.

Originally Posted by tmorse6570
I get them. I got one for Turbotax and always for when I use my $15 Uber credit.
when you use your Uber credit?

I’ve never gotten anything when I use Uber credit - only when the $ goes into my account, and pretty sure that notification is from Uber and not Amex.

as for my Peets offer, I think I’m going to use chat to figure out what’s going on. that was March 20th, and still not credited. Also missing my digital credit (charged on March 19), and Walmart (charged on March 13) - something definitely wrong with the credits. I think there are people saying the Saks credits are not posting either (funny enough, I got a $7+ credit from Saks a few days ago and I’m not sure what for - already used the Saks credit in Jan, and theres no purchase I have returned or anything that I’m due credit for - but I won’t complain too much!).