FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways / QR: Redeem AA Miles for Award (master thd)
Old Mar 27, 2022, 4:25 pm
friedablass

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by cmtlatitudes
Me too. Grabbed QR operated JFK--DOH-MLE for the last day in July they were offering the JFK flights & an ORD flight in a couple weeks. Trying to work out now which will keep and which will return. Probably a good amount of inventory will be returned the 27th & 28th as folks who held them early finalize their selections.
My tickets I put on hold then were going to be on hold until the 29th so that's when I expect lots of inventory to come back. I ticketed mine so those aren't going back .

Originally Posted by Happy
Again, told me to call back if still no ticket in 24 hours.

eTickets arrived in 1.5 hours.
I find that if everything is set up correctly, the e- tickets will arrive a lot sooner than the 24 hours they tell you or will take.

I called Friday afternoon to ticket. Gave my credit card for taxes and confirmed all info. No emails the rest of that day nor all day Saturday. Saturday evening I received a call from AA and they told me the taxes had been calculated incorrectly when they added a leg so they just needed me to confirm I was ok with the new amount. Once I did that I got my emails with the e-tickets and confirmation of mileage used in under an hour.