FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEWBIE LOUNGE: Ask DL and Skymiles Newbie Questions Here - Flame-Free Thread
Old Mar 27, 2022, 2:10 pm
xliioper
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Cinn124
Hi I'm pretty new to flying Delta One. I have a question. I've flown LAS to JFK twice now in Delta One (First?) and I was freezing. Do they not offer blankets? Or any other amenities? My most recent flight we got a great meal but that was essentially it. I'm used to flying Mint but there weren't any Mint flights available that worked with my schedule. I'm asking because my daughter and I will be flying Delta One LAX to JFK in May and I'll bring blankets if necessary.
LAS-JFK is no longer a Delta One marketed route as of last October even though they still have Delta One equipment flying on it. This is a key distinction when you are flying on Delta. If you look up the flights on delta.com, you will see all flights are listed as First Class including the flights flown with lie-flat Delta One equipment. Since the flights are all now marketed as First Class, there's no guarantee it will have duvets and pillows on it (it also gets standard FC meal and drink service). Even back when it was still Delta One marketed, they were inconsistent with provisioning it. JFK-LAX is a Delta One marketed and has been consistently provisioned with duvets and pillows.

Last edited by xliioper; Mar 27, 2022 at 2:16 pm