FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)
Old Mar 26, 2022, 7:03 am
navi_jen

Programs: In 2023? Does it matter? SPG/Marriott: Plat; DL: Plat; B6: Mosaic
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I do want to take the opportunity to look at baby bike trailers while we're there. I'm leaning towards buying one that can work as both a bike trailer and a jogging stroller.
Definately...I have cycling friends whose kids spent their first 3 years on those trailers. Good stuff.

Gonna be a long day. In the Friday night rematch, Skunk by a knockout. Good news is that the recommended Pert Plus shampoo actually does work for skunk smell. Bad news is that I absolutely have a skunk living underneath my stupid wood deck. And, Pumpkin scratched the shizzle out of of the beautiful wood trim (and fresh paint) in the bathroom (where I tried to put him overnight). Finally, guess I'm going to have to fastrack the plan to regrade the yard and replace the wood deck with a stone patio (I don't want to throw good money after bad trapping the dang things 2x a year).

Coffee in mug, coffee grinds around the house. Hoo boy...I see a nap in the near future.