FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis Fleet List (US & Canada Cars by Class)
Old Mar 24, 2022, 11:51 pm
peepzlolo

I posted here a few weeks ago about Budget having Tesla's at Las Vegas. I was skeptical but when I landed, I was given a brand new Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor in white. Only had 719 miles. Also had no plates. Just a temp registration in the window. It was a good ride. Pretty happy with the car. Definitely saved on gas this trip. Some things to note,
the car must be returned to LAS. Each Tesla had an orange "LAS" sticker above the bar code they scan when you leave indicating it belongs to that station.

Another thing is to check the paperwork when you leave. The agent somehow said I had 21 miles while leaving and returned with 1023 miles so I was charged $60 for going over the 800mi limit. Thankfully I had a photo of the mileage when I left. Was refunded accordingly.

Last, not car related but the fastbreak agent seemed annoyed with giving me a Tesla. She kept talking to me as if she was doing me a favor by letting me take the car. One thing she said that urked me was, "Just so you know, the car is smoke free and that includes vaping and marijuana use" She said this about 3 times to me. I'm only 28 and look fairly young so maybe she thought I was a spoiled mommy and daddy sponsored child on spring break but I don't smoke at all. Never have. Never will. That's her personal problem I guess.

This location only has Model 3s and Model Ys. All 2022