FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase IHG Credit Card Options
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2022, 9:37 am
serpens

Originally Posted by Colin
Still can't actually book the top-off yet on either the website or app.
Thanks for posting this. You spurred me to log in.

I just checked, and I do have the option of topping off, using either the Premier or the Select card certificate. (Unfortunately for me, the price per night has gone up 2k points on each of the two nights that I want to stay, but it's good to have the top-up option, and very good that it applies to the Select card cert.)
Originally Posted by myperks
my drop down now says “Anniversary Free Night Flex.” Doesn’t let me even book without the flex.
I checked for one night and saw what I reported above, then I checked for two nights and had no ability to use certs, then I checked for the second night and saw what you reported, and then I checked for the first night again, and again saw what you reported. In other words, the user interface seemed to change. Here is a screenshot from the first check. (Wow, that's big. Can I control the size?) And now that I added the screenshot, I don't see the option to add points to the Select card certificate, so I probably assumed something when I shouldn't have.

Last edited by serpens; Mar 24, 2022 at 10:32 am Reason: add screenshot; correct information about Select cert