FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Lumo in da house!
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2022, 5:55 am
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by intuition
Softlanding was never an official perk. In fact, they present this very clearly in the "Maintain your current tier" section of each tier description.

The text has been the same/similar over the years, making one wonder if this actually was an unofficial perk or if it was just a flaw in the system. Regardless, they devoted time and effort to address the climbing-the-ladder effect, so I would not count on any unoffical perk to remain over time.

Maybe I'm a debbie-downer but there hasn't been any positive signals from AY+ management, so all one can judge from is the actions taken.

Time will tell bit I fear you are right, they will lose at this game that is 100% sure as they are taking the very FEW positive sides of ay Plus and leaving a very unattractive program IMO,

I could very well go from Lumo to gold 😁😁😁

Lucky for me I hop on and off these FFPs at ease but its a pity they are taking all these negative steps now instead of seeing the potential in a profitable moneymaker that ay Plus could be for the company in a time when its likely they will need new sources of income