FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Lumo in da house!
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2022, 10:06 pm
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kanamurva
Congrats! I've been thinking about it. Sitting with 40/150 segments and 152/450k points now, 9months to go. Lumo would need either some good 2* promo with actual possibility to fly or serious pain in the butt leg gringing. Right now i don't see the value there (no PW, nothing special to eat onboard, no bmw, no champagne in shengen lounge) but it could change when things open up. And this could be the one chance since I find the grind from the start too demanding.
I was at a similar situation when I decided to go for it with the double pts promo, though now nothing but regret on spending the cash as all the devaluations are making me think its a lost cause with ay+...

I doubt they will stop here and if they cut the benefits there is VERY little reason to stick with ay+ atleast for ME, I know many are die hard loyalists with ay who will stick with ay+ no matter what and thats totally fine, but I go where my money works hardest, not where I have to do all the work for nothing 😆😁😁😁