FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MO Bangkok
Thread: MO Bangkok
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2022, 8:01 pm
EGW1

Programs: SQ, BA, QR, Marriott Titanium & LT Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat, AmEx Cent
Service levels remain the same as I recall pre covid - indeed many (most) of the staff are the same and very happy to see regulars returning. Check in, poolside, butler, restaurant managers etc are all people I know from previous stays, and glad to see they are still around.

The hotel while quiet during the week tends to get busier at the weekend. Verandah restaurant is very busy, all tables occupied was common. If anything, service levels are slightly increased overall because of the ratio of staff to guests … I could not find any fault in service, and I also found all restaurants and services to be available (spa, shuttle boat, poolside etc). If I recall, Bamboo Bar and Normandie are Tues to Sun, Ciao is Fri to Sun. Verandah has a new head chef and the menu is being tweaked.

Thailand itself is obviously quieter than usual regards international visitors, although I did not find the airport to be especially quiet - there were a number of international flights arriving at the same time and a reasonable queue at immigration.

Incidentally, a friend stayed in a State Room, so I have included a couple of pictures here for completeness - I found it to be a very nice choice of room and liked the decor, so would consider for a future stay.

Last edited by EGW1; Mar 21, 2022 at 10:54 pm