FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Loyalty Points discussion/questions - From 2022 now used for determining elite status
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:50 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by nk15
I have hotel and shopping portal purchases that are not posting for over 10 days now... and so have many others, as reported on various threads....I would be booking and purchasing more if these were resolved....There are multiple reports of errors, delays, and cancellations of transactions...as reported on 3-4 different threads...
hotels can take up to 45 days to show up. Cartera sucks. I've had numerous issues with them in the past. Sometimes deals post, other times they don't. Everyone on this thread crowing about how it has to be the ad blocker or cookies is wrong. I use the same browser with the same settings for ALL purchases. Some show, some don't. It's not always on our side (although surely it can be). It can also be on the merchant's side and/or on the communication between merchant and Cartera. I've also had problems getting the bonus points (not LP). Such as when they offer a special higher mile promo... the base reports, the higher part doesn't.

Basically you should assume Cartera is a take what you get and be happy with it sort of program. 100% credit it will not be.