FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Mar 21, 2022, 4:54 am
nldogbert

Originally Posted by BlooJoo
I get it. Self fulfilling prophesy. What’s weird is this is the same airline that does FFD. I really wonder why they even have that.
This was my dilemma when I had to a schedule change and had the option to select between an AA operated or a BA operated flight for my JFK-LHR end of this week. I decided to stick with the AA operated one since it is in any case a night flight and sleep is more important, so I'll dine well at the FFD and onboard maybe just go for a the starters and sleep skipping breakfast.
Compared to BA First - what they call their Flagship First there's really nothing Flagship nor First about it - tired cabin, sloppy dressed crew (the purser although she was friendly, dressed like she was working for some warehouse shop, even Ryanair and Easyjet crew dressed so much better). There is just so many things wrong from all aspect of AA's Flagship First, even as a glorified Business cabin, (comparing it to what airlines like Malaysia calls Business Premium/Plus - but actually First class) is quite poor.
Luckily the bedding by Casper does the job well.

Cheers!