FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz (Avia) Savannah REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 17, 2022, 12:53 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by dustygator
Had a two night (Sat-Mon) stay here in late February, burning two cat 1-4 certificates. Was upgraded to a "loft" (the smallest suite) as an Explorist without asking.

+ Great location, we walked everywhere we needed to easily.
+ Great value for points/cert redemption (I did not see a single weekend in February/March where cash prices were less than $375)
+ Dog friendly
+ Nice happy hour in the lobby bar (for all guests I believe, we did not partake)
- Self parking was a dumpster fire (underground garage was extremely full and every single elevator up to the hotel was out of service!)
- Fri-Sun points/cert bookings seemed to blocked (hence our choice on nights). I'm sure management does it intentionally to get those sweet cash bookings.
You cant blame them for the parking since its a City owned lot and therefore a Globalist who gets it for $0 cant complain since the Hotel would be correct if it didnt comp it , 1 better on a very inexpensive weekday stay apx $147 they still Comped the parking and it was Valet