FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz
Old Mar 15, 2022, 4:14 pm
fast_random

Originally Posted by Kmxu
Why do not post the google flight link here? If your dates are flexible, you can move the dates, you may get a lower fare. For example, the price for this trip can be as low as $2928.
Apologies, I should've expressed myself better. I'm happy with the price I got given that my dates aren't flexible, and this gets me where I want to be. Out of curiosity I tried pricing this as a RTW ticket and ended up at 7k with pretty much the same flights, so got some decent savings. I guess what I was trying to get at is that I'm a bit surprised that this fare isn't getting more attention here, which made me think that maybe historically a deal like this for what's essentially a RTW ticket comes along more often than I originally thought. Or maybe people are simply hesitant to book this because of unclear future covid/travel restrictions (particularly in NZ). If it's the former and there's a reasonable chance the same ticket can be booked at a similar price in say August, then waiting would make more sense, given changes in travel restrictions.

Originally Posted by yogibearla
Do we know what ticket stock this books too? If it's non-016 (UA) might be a pqp earning opportunity.
Mine ended up 220 / LH. For the itinerary described above (with the CDG-SFO segment operated by UA) united.com is predicting 5288 PQP total.