FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [OVER 48 HOURS FROM DEPARTURE] AC changed/cancelled my flight. What are my options?
Old Mar 15, 2022, 11:21 am
Crazy01

Hi, I have now received an email with "ACTION REQUIRED" although the flight number and flight time have not changed. Still codeshare with LH. The reasson could be that the aircraft type has now been changed in the AC system from the LH A350 to the Phillipine A350 leased from LH.
Only the long-haul codeshare flights have changed. MUC-YVR-YYC & YVR-MUC
First of all, the overview, which you can reach via the link, is not clear at all. I don't even know which option I have and what I would have to click on. Looks like an System error and the fields are default codes. (Buttons?: "atc.invol.remindme.text" or "atc.invol.review.flight.text")
Will AC cancel my reservation if I donīt call an agent? So Must I call somebody because online seems not working.

Question anyway, do I have the chance to change the flights without extra charge? Flight days and flight destination would remain the same, but I would then probably want to fly over FRA (MUC-FRA-YYC & YVR-FRA-MUC), so that we can then fly the long-haul on AC. It would then be advantageous to book seats free of charge and otherwise use the advantages of PE, especially in YVR.

Thanks