FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Mar 15, 2022, 8:20 am
pluu1285

Originally Posted by canadavid
Ecredit number and ticket number should be the same if you did not make any change. Did you already have changed your ticket to have different number ?
Bulletin 6 apply only if your ticket was last reissued before April 17th 2020 and then directly parked at some time.

In my case, I was able to get a ticket reissued because of cancelled flights and will be flying to YVR next month. I have burnt my miles account to make it a family trip though 🤑
I just noticed that they for some reason reissued my ticket when I parked it on 10/2020, which is strange as I had kept the entire itinerary intact without ever calling to make any changes to it. It was only because I called to "hold" the ticket that they reissued it with a new ticket and issue date. When comparing the itinerary of my original booked ticket with the parked ticket - it does look like the flights changed slightly to get from AMS - LAX (original was direct, but was subsequently changed to transit through SEA and a +5 hour delay to arrive at LAX). I guess I wasn't as observant when parking this 2nd ticket as my first one. I think this will require a phone call, but I hope they can look through the history of the ticket to see that I in fact never made any voluntary changes to the original ticket What a mess.