FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - High-flying barrister, 41, and his family are removed from BA flight at Heathrow
Old Mar 13, 2022, 4:13 am
Ladyfliestheredwhiteandblues

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by marcopizzaiuolo

to me a very important point is that BA has caused and may have made the matter worst by poor handling the complaint. The fact the the barrister may have had few extra drinks and thus reacted in a poor way is secondary to BA have caused and handled the complaint poorly.
We don’t know yet that BA caused anything, there are mixed reports that either the nanny was downgraded or that the barrister couldn’t get her a free ad hoc upgrade to the middle seat. I think we have to wait for the facts.
I don’t know where to start with the few extra drinks defence - plenty of people have been removed from flights for getting mouthy after a few extra drinks, quite rightly in my opinion. I’m also curious what the client whose work he was planning to do on board would think about him tackling that after a few drinks. I certainly wouldn’t think he’d be worth his elevated fee in those circumstances.