FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Mar 13, 2022, 12:15 am
747kona

Anybody entered into OW J lounge recently on a MEX itinerary? I’ve noticed the MEX exception copy on the OW Lounge site is much more confusing now. Here are the exceptions:

AA exception drop down:
American Airlines AAdvantage members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on domestic U.S. flights (some exceptions apply). For more information, visit American Airlines' website.
AS exception drop down:
Alaska Airlines guests travelling in First Class (excluding guests who were upgraded) are eligible for access to the Alaska Lounge. First Class guests are not eligible for access to oneworld member airline lounges when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.

Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K members are not eligible for access to oneworld member airline lounges when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean. For more information, visit Alaska Airlines' website.
I’m looking to fly MEX-LAX on AA and connect to an AS flight, all in Y, as an AA EXP. AA’s copy a couple years back allowed Qantas F access on a MEX-LAX-___ itinerary but now the AA exception isn’t so clear and it linking to the Admirals club page on AA.com is confusing because it’s not clear there either.

Am I allowed entry to Qantas F [once it reopens] these days?