FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New CDG 2F Lounge
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2022, 7:15 pm
TonyHe

Programs: FB:Plat ALL:Plat
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Apologies for kicking this older thread. I'm flying business intra-Schengen through CDG next week and will have close to 4hr in between flights. I'm wondering if there is a service desk in the lounge where I could request changing to an earlier flight - as there actually is an earlier flight available. Unfortunately just changing the booking is prohibitively expensive so I'll have to see on the ground if they will be nice enough to let me take the earlier flight (assuming there will be availability).

I remember there being some sort of service desk(s) on both sides of the lounge entrance (just after the BP scan gates), though usually these are unmanned. Is there another desk/place in the lounge for these kinds of requests that I may have missed previously?

As a side note. - I was under the impression that some fare types officially allow 'taking an earlier flight if available'. Unfortunately I'm not able to find any reference to that for business class fares. Does this benefit still exist at all?
I would recommend going to the transfer desk either in concourse 1 or 2.
last time, lounge desk was not able to do anything. Whereas transfer desk was able to accomodate the changes.