FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2022, 9:34 am
bj2757

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
To me anyway it seems like customer service is back to the bad old days. For awhile when I had a dispute I was getting timely replies that actually read what the issue was and they resolved the issue. Not so much the last few weeks. I am getting more surveys that I get all the way through only to be told I didn't meet the criteria - even though I got a screen thanking me for completing the survey and reminding me the info was confidential. Because it has happened so much I have started taking a screen shot of the last screen showing it had been completed and the URL. Yesterday I had two in a row like that. I submitted both to customer service and while unlike the old days they responded the same day - even with the screen shots they came back and said I had failed to complete the surveys. They gave me 75 cents for the $2.50 survey and $2 for the $4.50 survey. I just had two more this morning that went the same way....frustrating. I also asked about their screening process that sends me a dozen surveys of which I am eliminated from 11 because I am a 76 year old white male - that they are well aware of. They ignore that question.