FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA A350 to Chicago - which exit is used?
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2022, 7:05 am
allycat53

Programs: BA Gold, EI, VS
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
My own pre-check interview, which admittedly was during the trial stage, was entirely about Brandon Flowers, of the Killers, so I've had more stressful encounters at the ticket counter of Hexham train station. I'm not aware of any of my colleagues having more than a cursory check that the CBP agent is talking to the same person whose record is on screen. If you are American then you are in a different relationship to the CBP, but in your case you would appreciate that pre-check is an offer not an entitlement. And you only do it once.
Originally Posted by Thrifty Scotsman
I did my in person interview in Miami, December 21, It consisted of me confirming the name of my employer and my email address, quite the grilling
Originally Posted by OddJobMan
My interview was in Las Vegas, I hadn't finished sitting down before he told me I was approved. Only question was Confirming I entered using an ESTA.
As above ... I applied for GE in 2018 I think, and fianlly got an interview in August 2019 at JFK before a flight back to UK. It was "sit down, look in the camera, put your fingers here, employer's name? any questions?, OK Bye"

And almost three years later I am about to try and use it for the very first time on a trip next weekend. I have renewed my passport since getting GE but the cbp online system allowed me to change my passport details without issue, so fingers crossed ...