FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid tests for Portugal and TAP [Suspended 30 June 2022]
Old Mar 9, 2022, 4:49 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by cruisr
I am doing a 21 hour transit coming from RAK thru LIS and then on to EWR. I have the Swiss covid pass on my phone. It is confusing even looking at Sherpa. I think I need a test before getting on the plane in RAK and then I will need to get another test in LIS for my onward flight to the US. I will ask at the TAP desk in RAK when I arrive there from MAD to be sure what I think is correct is actually correct.
The Swiss pass is considered an EU recognised vaccine pass, even though Switzerland isn't in the EU. So you should be allowed via LIS just showing that and no tests. If in RAK you get a booster then the Morrocco vaccine pass is also EU recognised - they have managed to get through the technical hoops.