FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Loyalty Points discussion/questions - From 2022 now used for determining elite status
Old Mar 7, 2022, 5:58 pm
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vasantn
My first purchase was cancelled but is still tracking in "Recent Visits" on the portal. My second one went through and I got the GCs but it is also still tracking in "Recent Visits". It's been over a week now but it still hasn't graduated to "Pending".
I had one visit track with 3x the spend it should have, one get cancelled (and track with 3x the attempted spend for VGC and the correct attempted spend for the store GC, and one track with 2x the correct spend. None have posted. Of course the cancelled one should not post but the other two should.

I emailed CS about the two that should post and the reply was

Please know that I understand that these orders #xxxx and #xxxx from Giftcards.com have been tracked with the wrong purchase amounts. Allow me to inform you that when merchants audits the transactions on the account the rewards added for the wrong amount may get reversed to correct the transactions on the account.

I replied pointing out (again) that no rewards had been given at all! I hope they get this right eventually.