FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COPA PTY lounge has nothing to eat?
View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2022, 8:39 am
pmarrsouth

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by AxelJF
Hi everyone!
Trying to bring this thread from its geographical excursus back to its original topic... food. I'm travelling through PTY tomorrow and back again on Monday and intended to drop by the lounge. Is there food or at least snacks available? Or are there any other alternative lounges?
There are snacks. Packaged cookies, mini pretzels, cheeses and that sort of thing

There are 2 other lounges in PTY:

The Lounge Panama by Global Lounge Network - big space, catered about the same as Copa lounge, showers are weak when I went there (only went once, as its nothing special overall). Its directly to the left after "Copa's" security. Can enter with priority pass etc

Tocumen Royal Saloon - small space but catered better than both of the above when I have been (not been in about a year or so, but there were sandwiches and soups, as well as fruit etc). It is LANDSIDE (before security, so if you are transiting then you would need to clear immigration and customs, which only takes a couple of minutes depending on the time of day). It is upstairs before the main/central security. Can enter with PP etc