FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - High-flying barrister, 41, and his family are removed from BA flight at Heathrow
Old Mar 3, 2022, 5:06 am
CX HK

Originally Posted by Schultzois
In my experience it’s not like BA cabin crew to get things so terribly wrong, but I will say that my last couple of “pandemic” flights showed crew who genuinely made me feel like I wasn’t sure they could handle an emergency. Yelling at passengers, running up and down the aisles… like nothing I had seen before, and together with a friend who had never before flown CW, I quietly told him that it’s not usually like this, and to keep quiet. We were both basically worried even to talk to several of the crew members. One or two were good, but there were some who had been downright rude from the beginning. The one who appeared from his uniform to be the most senior cabin crew was yelling at people and seemingly had lost all control. I’d never seen something like that before, but did comment to my friend that probably he had unfortunately set the protocol for the rest of the crew.

This was not long after a number of services had been restored… I chalked it up to crew who forgot their training or some such, and were also in an unfamiliar working condition. It’s been awhile longer now, but we shall see how it all works out.
Is this due to Covid-related stress? I wonder if this is temporary or it's reflective of BA service nowadays...