FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room Access with AA F
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2022, 6:05 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by brewdog11
I understand that passengers in First Class on American Airlines' LHR-JFK flight get Concorde Room access since the flight leaves from T5 at LHR.

However, do F pax get access to the CCR for their LHR connection when flying US-LHR-onward in AA F?

Thanks
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
I have no recent firsthand experience, but my understanding is that CCR access is only for departing (not arriving) AA F pax. Seems to have been confirmed in this somewhat recent post: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33830500-post69.html

You should have access to the T5 BA F lounge as a connecting OW F passenger (and, of course, EXP/OWE). Honestly, they're not much different (admittedly, I haven't been in the CCR since before COVID).
But there's an even more recent data point of a poster having no problem accessing CCR after arriving on AA F connecting to a BA shorthaul flight.

AFAIK, if you are flying AA F from LHR-JFK, or JFK-LHR-XXX then you shouldn't have any problem accessing CCR.

The denials and confusion seem to be folks connecting through LHR from origins other than JFK. Presumably CCR access will be updated to include LAX, DFW, MIA once these flights start to use T5 later this year.

Concierge Key & Flagship First Access to LHR Concorde Room. Reciprocal benefit?