FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Maria Isabel, Mexico City [Master Thread]
Old Feb 27, 2022, 11:46 pm
James Luckard

[QUOTE=dave456;34012475My choice for this visit was between the Hilton Reforma and the Sheraton. In the end I mixed the Sheraton because it was about $200 less for the entire stay. I'd say the Hilton Reforma is a bit newer and slightly nicer. While they are both in a good location, I'd say the Sheraton is more convenient as it's central to almost every place you would want to visit. The Marriott Reforma is across the street, but I didn't like the reviews that mentioned most rooms have no view at all, and it sounds like upgrades are currently non-existent. When I return, I'll probably stay at the Sheraton again (or alternatively the Hilton). Great service, great location.
[/QUOTE]

The Hilton Reforma is misleadingly named. It's not on the Reforma, it's actually just on the edge of the Centro Historico, across from the Alameda Central park and the Palacio de Bellas Artes. It used to be the Sheraton Centro Historico, which was a more accurate name. I stayed at an Airbnb next door last time I was there and went inside to look around.