FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Feb 24, 2022, 8:46 am
matinicus rock

Programs: AA EP, MUCCI, Proudly BA Blue,.
Originally Posted by DaveS
This thread has been a valuable resource helping many travellers navigate their way through the thankfully reducing restrictions on travel to the UK. It is not and has not been the place to debate the validity of those restrictions. There are plenty of other threads for that, many of which will be in the OMNI section. Don't be offended when the mods tidy up this thread.
This. Over 13,500 posts and almost 1000 pages. A tremendous amount of volunteer work by a few on here - we all know who you are and so deeply appreciate your time and efforts. I for one have found this thread to be a tremendously valuable resource over the last… almost two years, crucial to helping me “thread the Covid Needle” getting my son back and forth to boarding school in the U.K. from the States amidst the height of the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Witnessing the importance of this thread coming to an end (knock wood!) will be bittersweet for me, and once again, thank you so very much to those who have monitored it so diligently, and providing the Flyertalk Community so much advice since it’s creation almost two years ago.

Bravo and thank you!