FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Feb 23, 2022, 1:46 pm
PremiumSeat

Programs: AA-EXP, Flying Blue-Silver
Originally Posted by LAX-1K
Mods: I didn't think it appropriate to start a new thread...if there's a better place for this request, please move.

Hi all,

I'm a Delta Platinum who will be cheating on Delta with AA next week. Flying FF on AA117 JFK-LAX at 7:30pm. I'd like to ask your advice for my on-board meal choice.

To set the stage: I will be visiting FFD at JFK, and am looking forward to sampling the offerings there. Before that, time permitting, I will also hit up the CL in T4 (although, to be fair, I'm stopping there more for the visit to 1850 than for the food - but I digress).

So...assuming that I will have eaten at least a little bit, I can take on a bit more risk with my on-board choice. Here are the options available for pre-selection:

I've read a review here that the sea bass is decent, although historically I've had bad luck with fish on airplanes (it's generally dry). I'm not particularly interested in a vegetarian dinner, nor pasta. The chicken might be interesting.

I do, however, like Indian food.

In all my years of travel, I have never requested a special meal. How is the Hindu meal option?

Thoughts?

Thanks all.
I had the chicken cacciatore on this route a couple of months ago and found it to be underwhelming, at best.