FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Leicester Square, London, United Kingdom [Master Thread]
Old Feb 23, 2022, 8:07 am
MaxFlying

I am here now for a couple of nights and really like the hotel. Very busy area, but kind of nice to be in yet rise above. My SNA cleared exactly at 2pm 5 days out and got the marvelous suite. Very nice corner room with great views to Piccadilly etc. Note, its not a suite in the sense of a separate living room, see pics earlier in the thread for the quirky lay out. Staff are great. I arrived just before 11am, they found me a room. Also, the first (ever) hotel to comment on my preferences in my profile and ask if I need extra towels and pillows! I figured I would have a late breakfast on arrival and expected to pay, but was comped it for being Titanium (a nice and unexpected touch). I am not young and hip and usually stay at the Sheraton Park Lane but thinking we will change our booking in July to here. Fun hotel, very comfortable, great location etc. So far it is meeting what I always hope for from a good W (Bogota and Brisbane come to mind).