FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United First Class with the Pre-Merger 757-200s of United Airlines FLL-ORD-IAD-FLL
Old Feb 17, 2022, 12:31 am
MatthewLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by LPDAL
MatthewLAX

You wouldn’t be the only person wondering where I went.

I have been an AA fleet service agent @ MIA since November 2015, almost 7 years now, and just recently got upgraded to full time…I also moved out of my parent’s house, got my own townhouse with no mortgage, and also my own sports car (2019 MINI Convertible S). I’m making excellent money as a unionized ramper, but I’m still going to school to be an aircraft mechanic.

I also believe I’ve found the love of my life, who is a F9 flight attendant herself. About her, let’s just say….I have a very strong feeling, one I’ve never felt before, that wedding bells will be ringing in the not too distant future.

So to answer your question, yes, I am doing very well for myself. Thanks for asking!
Thanks for the update!

So glad to hear you are doing well.

I'm just coming up on my 8th wedding anniversary...marriage is hard work, but it's worthwhile! I recommend it.

Congrats on the townhouse, the job, and (hopefully) your future spouse! Enjoy those flight benefits!