FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways / QR: Redeem AA Miles for Award (master thd)
Old Feb 14, 2022, 1:05 pm
dfw88

I have a version of the "AA booking not visible on QR site" that I want to ask here. I booked two connecting QR flights (US-DOH-Asia) using AAdvantage miles. I got the QR PNR (I think you used to have to call in, but it's now visible on the booking in AA.com) and went to the QR website. I saw the Contact Details pop-up and when I entered my information I got the normal error that the "same frequent flyer number has been entered twice." Fine. I used RJ.com to select my seats, but I'd still like to clean up the PNR so I can access my booking there and select meals as I get closer. I called in and the agent could see the two FF numbers, one of which is my actual number and the other of which is something else entirely. He said he couldn't clean it up for me and I'd have to call AA, which I don't think is true, but whatever, HUCA. The next agent said he could only see one FF number in the booking. Great! So I tried to log in again and got the same error. Next I tried the Twitter team who suggested I call in, so I did that a third time. The third agent confirmed that he only sees one FF number (the correct one) but when I try to log in I keep getting the same error. Again, seats are already assigned, so I don't know that being able to log in is essential (not that assigning seats is essential), but it just seems weird I can't get this figured out. As a side note, my wife and I are booked in separate PNRs bc the awards came from our respective AAdvantage accounts. Once I cleaned hers up on RJ.com I can pull up her PNR on QR's website without any problems. Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?