FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Feb 7, 2022, 6:10 am
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Curious as to DFW-BOG what to expect up front? Will it be 4 courses all separate and will there be sundaes or is it an abbreviated service due to it being Bogota and Colombia not being a FL route (i say that since BOG doesnt get you into FL, if it were open). I have heard MIA-BOG is abbreviated service compared to DFW, is this true? It is 2 hours less in scheduled flight time so I guess that would make sense. I cant find any menus on here and also with Covid I dont really know what to expect. I know the reverse routings dont offer food since both DFW and MIA take off after Midnight (this is ridiculous that a 5.5 hour flight sold as Flagship Business gets no food). Anyways, if anyone knows what I can expect DFW-BOG be curious.......Also, will I be able to pre order so I can do the Asian Veg? I cant figure out the pre order situation right now. It works for BOS & JFK but not for MIA, as far as Transcon.
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
DFW-BOG will not be anything close to Flagship service. Expect something similar to pre-COVID mid-con domestic F, if that helps. You should get a choice of two hot main entrees (better than current regular domestic F) but probably served on a single tray and no ice cream sundaes.

-FlyerBeek
I flew DFW-BOG in December, 2020 and was surprised how good the service was being as that was the height of service cutbacks.

I imagine it's gotten better and may get separate courses or at least a separate dessert.