FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2022, 4:50 pm
plain

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Diamond
First I made a booking directly with a hotel for a "Test&Go 1st and 5th day package" which includes all the required tests, transports etc. I paid that and got receipt and details letter from the hotel to my email.
Then I went to Thailand Pass Test&Go site, followed the wizard and entered all documents.
Only thing I was nervous about was the covid vaccination pass as here we can't get QR for 1st shot or 2nd shot after we have had the 3rd shot. So I put the same QR (3 shots) on all three options (with corrrect dates of each vaccinations).

Then I waited, contacted hotel to confirm they have sent the approval to Department of Disease Control (DDC). Waited some more and received email that I was approved. So I think I followed the protocol and it worked, took some time but my departure is on 7th so it's ok.

I didn't have any problems with documents. I took a photo of passport with my mobile and used that. Everything else was in PDF from where I made JPG with Windows Snipping Tool. Just make sure everything is clear (100% zoom on PDF). My insurance is normal travel insurance I have had for long time, proof was a letter (in English) from the company, I didn't use AXA or other special Thai insurance.