FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Feb 4, 2022, 3:54 pm
msp3

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Wink

Originally Posted by Cerberus
[*]Breakfast at the Khuio Grille was really nice. Having a 28/day credit definitely helped and nothing to sneeze about. Loved pretty much everything we tried, continental, American style, loco loco (my fav), waffles, pancakes, etc. I guess staying that long, after a while all the hosts and wait staff recognize you! They always asked for room number and name, non-hotel guests I noticed they ask for proof of vaccination, etc.[*]We didn't eat at Sansei, DK, or Arracino -- the last one, we tried once but they were pretty booked up -- more on us for not making a reservation -- ended up going one of Morimoto's ramen restaurants instead (way way better idea and food was awesome)
Are you at the *Waikiki* Beach Marriott by any chance? I'm having a stay too and noticed all the restaurants are the Waikiki property's instead of the Wailea property. By the way, the Nespresso machines with pods are considered a feature! Not all rooms have them (some rooms have plain regular hotel coffee machines) and personally I'm very happy to be in a room with it.