FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)
Old Jan 31, 2022, 8:31 am
GW McLintock
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by TheHorta
What to do:

I have an absurd number of vouchers, RUCs/GUCs, credits, and DLAXR/DLAXP companion certs clogging up my wallet. 11 companion certs, 9 RUCs, 6 GUCs, and about a bajillion drink and SC companion vouchers. I’ll never use most of them, but losing them seems almost tragic.

I didn’t want to start a new thread, but figured I’d consult the Lounge Lizards for some input. I assume the AX companion certs are the most valuable.

My wife, who is also a DM, has a similar problem, thought not to the extent I do.
For the SC companion vouchers, consider hosting in LoungeConnect when you travel. I always try to offer my Priority Pass +1 when there is an opportunity; I've only done it once.

As for the others... see if your friends and family can use them I suppose. This past month my Facebook has been awash in people sharing drink vouchers before they expired. I have three or four drink vouchers... but they are very old (though they do not seem to expire). I keep meaning to email the Delta Museum to see if they want them.

Can you use companion certificates to purchase an extra (empty) seat? Seems like you have enough upgrade certificates that it may not even be necessary, but just a thought.

-J.