FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Amsterdam, Netherlands [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2022, 8:44 am
Radiation Station

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by dcmike
We had the Bank Bi-Level Loft back in November - I liked the room, they're on the top level of the Bank side and there is a skylight above the bed (which can be closed remotely, but let in a good deal of light). I don't know if I would call it "spacious" - the first floor has a seating area, the mini bar, and it's own TV, as well as a half-bath. There is also a record player and some assorted vinyl records. Upstairs is the bedroom and the main bath/shower. The shower is right off the bedroom, so when you come out to dry off, you're in the bedroom. I wish it had an actual separate bathroom, that would be my biggest complaint about the room. I am trying to add a couple of photos but having some technical issues.

Finally got it to work!
FWIW I stayed in this room last November and have more or less the exact same observations. I did like the fact that the loft of the room was on the top floor.

Edit: I would also say that it is a vastly superior experience staying on the Bank side, having stayed on both sides twice. You have easy access to the spa, gym and Duchess.