FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA & AA JFK T8 joint operations to begin Dec 2022
Old Jan 25, 2022, 1:30 pm
Betteronacamel

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Hey Ho - I guess my March trip to/from JFK could be my last through T7 then. I think the move has been telegraphed for a while, so not a great shock, but unfortunately won't be able to say a little goodbye to the JFK CCR which I have really liked over the years. Slumming it in (hopefully) CS this time. Have been travelling through T7 man and boy since 1972 (when it was the BOAC Terminal, shared I think with Air Canada). There were some great staff there too who were really good when it came to IRROPS. They even got me away without fuss when I showed up once with a ticket which should have been from EWR. I shall have good wander around before getting stuck into the pre-flight dining (not holding out much hope for the on-board food judging by other threads). I guess that's the end of the Concorde 'brand' at JFK. Haven't really used T8 too much over the years - a couple of times inbound off AA 101, so will reserve judgement. Having to use a bus to remote stands doesn't sound great though - no doubt BA will insist on some 'premium' busses for their F/J guests (Concorde coaches for F and Prems perhaps?) on what is, after all, their 'Blue Riband' route (and pigs might fly too).