FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards
Old Jan 25, 2022, 4:31 am
L_D_M

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
This downgrade has been done by Taj. It was a crappy program to begin with that's become even more crappy. Removed Taj Silver. However they've increased the F&B discount now. It was 50% for 3 times via TIC points. Now it's 25% (I think direct discount) but unlimited. Plus the Saloon, Qmin & Spa discounts...

You got the free stay and high tea vouchers? You're not supposed to get those as part of the credit card-Epicure scheme!
No, I didn't. I was saying that we don't even get things like the lounge access with the complimentary Epicure Preferred membership we get via Citi. We do get one night free in a base-category room with the Epicure Preferred. Two with the Epicure Privileged. https://www.tajhotels.com/en-in/epicureprogram/

The discount on F&B is the same. Under TIC Silver you used to get 25% of your spend back in the form of TIC points all year round and 50% for the first three transactions of the membership year. On bar spends you'd get one drink for every one you bought during happy hours, plus 25% of your spend back in the form of points. No wonder they withdrew it!

Last edited by L_D_M; Jan 25, 2022 at 11:59 pm