FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "We're Sorry" Free EQM Email
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2022, 7:42 am
Xrayman

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
Originally Posted by wanderlust4life
I received the email with the 5K miles. My appointed MVP got the email with 1,200 miles. I imagine gold is around 2,500?

If some elites didn’t receive it as intended, perhaps the reason others like myself did is due to being disrupted during that final week of December and 1st week of January. I had several delays and cancellations for my family and I trying to navigate via SEA. If you also experienced disruptions but no email, you definitely deserve those miles too and should ring up customer care.

5K eqms could easily make or break a tier especially if there no longer will be any bonuses for this upcoming year as of now.
Didn’t receive email. Had flight on December 23 cancelled less than 24 hours prior and AS wouldn’t change me to flight that they had for sale same day because it had a connection and required AA to connect me from ORD to final Midwest connection. Instead I had to buy the ticket and pay the last minute premium myself. AS rep and supervisor were “happy” to cancel my original flight so I could get a credit placed in my wallet- yeah thanks.