FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - On Board Service Changes - Corona
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:51 pm
747jetter

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by westi2002
You didn't like this premium snack? I'm glad the AF finally copied something delicious from the KL menu, stale bread with a half slice of cheese (probably vegan type).
You know, I think I'd accept it and blame unions for this in my head. It would not even come to my mind write a feedback about it. What really made me angry was purser that came to me like I was royalty and welcomed me on board in Paris and if I need anything please let me know, at this time I thought this is another wonderful flight with AF and even the male crew members would have rather been at home, the lunch service was fine and then mid flight she made some ........ covid excuse, then finding some sandwiches (I even wrote that abandoned dog outside of Lima airport would not eat it) with Hello look what I have found for you like it is caviar in LP....and then walking myself to economy to see smiling crew giving out fine bulgur, chocolate dessert, cheese...and even told us get a bread in J galley as it is stocked there. The J crew did not even seem bothered or surprised that we had some snack with wood fork and knife. So business walks in covid but not in eco? I barely understand PDB not served but it is what it is and I take it but this is different.