FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Long for BA and Other Airline Partner Flights to Credit to AS?
Old Jan 15, 2022, 9:52 pm
kirker

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, ex-AA EXP, ex-UA 1K
Originally Posted by 57skibird
Still waiting for my BA biz flights from 11/23 - 11/30 to post. LAX-LHR-FCO-LHR-LAX. Should put me over 75K.
Wow – that's remarkably similar to my predicament. I flew SFO-LHR-ATH-LHR-SFO 12/9 - 12/26, and specifically in BA F (at least on the SFO legs) because it has a 300% elite mileage bonus. Also did it specifically to hit 75K, since I'm only at Gold right now. The delay is particularly aggravating given that I have a whole raft of flights entirely on AA starting a week from tomorrow – AUS-DFW-GUA-MIA-STI-MIA-AUS (stretched out over a two-week period, with most of the time spent in Guatemala & the DR – and I can't get on the upgrade list for first/biz unless I'm in the AS system at 75K.

I submitted copies of all of my ticket receipts both via the AS web portal and email – starting with the first SFO-LHR-ATH leg five weeks ago – but haven't even received a confirmation that they arrived. The last time I called their CS line it had something insane like a three-hour wait time, so I gave up (but OTOH that was admittedly right around the time they had a whole slew of weather delays due to winter weather near their SEA base).

I know AS is still new to OW, but one of the reasons I switched over from AA to AS in the first place (after a status challenge last year) was because I was sick & tired of all the endless hoops AA makes you jump through, and I'd heard AS was actually different – and not just because they're the only remaining airline without a dollar-spend requirement for elite status. (It also helps that I'm based out of AUS, and AS has been beefing up its service substantially after entering the market via its Virgin America acquisition, including adding our very first nonstop to PSP last fall.) It's all just so aggravating!