FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Status Credits - Targeted Promotion
Old Nov 13, 2004, 7:04 am
Dazer

Programs: QF SG-OW Sapphire, AA nobody, Marriott nobody, Velocity-where everybody's a nobody,Hertz#1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by Wongo
I'm silver and they didn't target me. Sob. Flying business class from HKG-AKL next month. @#$%^! Could have made it to gold... if double. I wonder if I can request for the program.
By chance this is a hoak?
Thought I'd stop lurkin' for a change
Nope not a hoax, I've received the email as well. I'm not sure of QF's criteria for the promo but since joining QFF in March this year I've earned 500 SC's and need 200 SC's to achieve SG by March 05. All of this has been SF travel in N, or O SYD-BNE-SYD and a BNE-LAX-YVR-LAX-BNE in D back in May.

I probably would have made SG anyway seeing they haven't credited my account yet for the LAX-YVR sector from May (60 SC's) and a BNE-SYD (10 SC's) from a couple of months ago where I was bumped to DJ because of a bird strike. I've been meaning to contact QFF and rectify the situation but I might wait untill after the SC's from this coming weeks SYD-BNE-SYD are credited......

Anyway with a further three SYD-BNE-SYD's between now and New Year I should be 10 SC's short of SG by 03/01/05.
Thanks QF!!! - free HP's sooner!!!!!

Last edited by Dazer; Nov 13, 2004 at 7:08 am Reason: spelling