FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canada officials say vaxx req for visitors, random testing to end by 30 Sept.2022
Old Jan 11, 2022, 2:00 pm
lily23

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Flying Blue Gold, BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by lily23
I arrived to YVR from London UK on the 9th. I was told I was randomly selected for testing after they asked where I'd been and what I had been doing (London, holidays, etc.), so it doesn't look like they're testing every foreigner. It was actually pretty quick, I was one of the first people off the plane and had pre-registered with LifeLabs so there were no lines to get the test requisition form printed or to do the actual test. Plane landed at 7:20 pm, and I was out of the airport at 7:45 pm. Still no results though! The person testing said it would be 1-3 days but we'll see...will update when I finally receive the results.
Update: I received an email that my results are ready around ~12:30 pm so around 40 hours for results. HOWEVER - the online portal isn't working, and neither is the support number (busy ringtone, then auto disconnects), so there's no way for me to actually get the results....not sure why Lifelabs doesn't just email the results like every other normal place.